bounce for (something)(redirected from bounce for it)
bounce for (something)
To pay for something expensive, especially as a treat for oneself or someone else. I decided to bounce for the new video game as a reward to myself for doing so well on my exam. Janet is bouncing for a trip to Disney World for her family this summer.
See also: bounce
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
bounce for somethingverb
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open for (something)
- leave oneself wide open for
- leave open
- leave yourself wide open to something
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open to (something)
- reproach (someone or something) with (something)
- reproach with
- kick (oneself) for (doing something)
- keep in sight
- keep sight of somebody/something