book (one) on (something)(redirected from book herself on)
book (one) on (something)
To reserve a spot for oneself or another on a mode of transportation, such as a train or plane. My flight was canceled, but someone at the airline was able to book me on another one that leaves today, thank goodness.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
book someone on something
to reserve a place for someone on some travel conveyance. They booked us on a direct flight to San Juan. He booked himself on a flight to Manaus.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- keep (someone or something) in sight
- keep in sight
- keep sight of
- keep sight of (someone or something)
- keep sight of somebody/something
- for (one's) (own) sake
- for sake
- leave oneself wide open for
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open for (something)
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open to (something)