bonk(redirected from bonking)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
1. To hit or strike someone or oneself on the head. A: "How you'd get that knot on your head, John?" B: "Oh, I bonked it on the door a few days ago." I can't believe that ball bonked Mom right on the head! I guess this is why we're not supposed to play ball in the house.
2. To hit or strike someone or something. I must have bonked my arm at some point—look at that bruise!
3. vulgar slang To have sex. I heard that Katie and Brad bonked last night after leaving the bar together.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. tv. to strike one’s head. He bonked his head on the shelf.
2. tv. to strike someone on the head. I bonked John on the head.
3. tv. & in. to copulate [with] someone. (Usually objectionable.) She bonked him all night. At least that’s what he said.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.