boff(redirected from boffed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. slang To punch or strike someone. I'd stay away from that kid—he boffed me just for looking at his bike!
2. slang To vomit. I felt like I was going to boff from seasickness out on that boat.
3. slang To have sexual intercourse. I heard that Katie and Brad boffed last night after leaving the bar together.
1. tv. to punch someone. Ted boffed Harry playfully.
2. in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. (see also barf.) She boffed and boffed, until she was exhausted.
3. tv. & in. to copulate [with] someone. (Usually objectionable.) They were boffing in the faculty lounge and the principal caught them.