Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
?Note: This page may contain content that is offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
1. slang To punch or strike someone. Tommy saw a kid on the playground bullying his sister, so he went over and boffed him right in the face.
2. slang To vomit. I felt like I was going to boff from seasickness out on that boat.
3. slang To have sex (with someone). I heard that Katie and Brad boffed last night after leaving the bar together.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. tv. to punch someone. Ted boffed Harry playfully.
2. in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. (see also barf.) She boffed and boffed, until she was exhausted.
3. tv. & in. to copulate [with] someone. (Usually objectionable.) They were boffing in the faculty lounge and the principal caught them.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.