blow (one) to (something)
slang To pay for something for oneself or someone else. My date tonight blew me to dinner, which was a nice treat.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
blow someone to something
Sl. to pay for something or someone, such as a meal, a movie, a drink, etc. Let me blow you to a meal. I think I'll blow myself to a fancy dessert.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open for (something)
- leave oneself wide open for
- leave open
- leave yourself wide open to something
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open to (something)
- reproach (someone or something) with (something)
- reproach with
- keep in sight
- keep sight of
- keep sight of (someone or something)