blob(redirected from blobbed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. A derogatory term for someone who is stupid and cloddish. Of course he broke the vase—that guy is such a blob.
2. A derogatory term for someone who is fat or obese. I felt like a real blob before I started eating a healthier diet and working out regularly.
3. A derogatory term for someone considered a coward; a wuss or wimp. That kid's a blob—you can totally steal his lunch money.
1. n. a fool; an oaf. Don’t be a blob. Get up and get going.
2. n. a useless dishrag of a person; a wimp. I’m amazed that blob can tie his own shoes.
3. n. a very fat person. What a blob! Must have been kicked out of Fat Watchers.