Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical.
1. verb, rude slang To complain or gripe about someone or something. Of course Marjorie is bitching about how I left dishes out in the kitchen—she's not happy unless everything is perfectly put away.
2. verb, rude slang To jumble up or ruin something. Boy, you really bitched this report—I'm not sure I can even fix it.
3. noun, rude slang, A female who is deemed objectionable, perhaps due to rudeness or meanness. Geez, why are you being such a bitch to me today?
4. noun, rude slang A complaint or gripe. I can't stand to hear another bitch about the state of my house right now.
5. noun, rude slang One's girlfriend. She's my bitch—of course I love her!
6. noun, rude slang Something that is very difficult or challenging, often causing annoyance or frustration. Do you have any tips for getting out a grass stain like this? It's a real bitch.
rude slang Awesome, great, or excellent. Can also be used as an exclamation. Look at his car! That's one bitchin' ride. You got us tickets to that concert? Bitchin'!
See also: bitch