References in periodicals archive ?
In cases where a building is still on frontage and stores are metered properly, the commercial meters, while being read and billed by the DEE are called branch meters.
Duplicate efforts within a law firm or among law firms working cooperatively should not be billed.
While owners are on frontage they are not realizing that the I-Mon meter, (I-Monitor is the status that a meter is in while the property continues to be billed on frontage) has malfunctioned and is no longer registering.
Content, including SMS, text, video, music, financial or entertainment information as well as location services, can be billed on actual consumption, by type or class of user as well as time of day.
You will only be switched from frontage if you fill out a form stating that you elect to be billed on meter charges.