?Note: This page may contain content that is offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
1. noun, rude slang Someone who has a large or prominent buttocks. That big-ass is totally in my way—I can't get by!
2. adjective, rude slang Describing someone who has a large or prominent buttocks. That big-ass fool is totally in my way—I can't get by!
3. adjective, rude slang Describing something that is excessively large or prominent. I live in a studio apartment, so where do you propose I put this big-ass chair? There's no room on this committee for Paul and his big-ass ego.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a person with very large buttocks. (Usually objectionable.) Some bigass came in and broke the chair when he sat down.
2. mod. pertaining to someone who has very large buttocks. (Usually objectionable.) Tell that bigass jerk to get out!
3. mod. pertaining to a person who is self-important, overbearing, or arrogant; pertaining to anything having to do with arrogance. (Usually objectionable.) Take your bigass ideas and go back where you came from.
4. mod. really big. Did you see that bigass SUV hit the little Honda?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.