biff(redirected from biffed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. verb To strike or hit someone. Ever since you biffed that bully in the face, he's left everyone alone.
2. verb To fall, tumble, or crash. I biffed so many times when I went skiing that it wasn't a very enjoyable experience.
3. noun A strike or hit. Oh geez, that biff didn't even come close to hitting the punching bag!
1. tv. to hit someone. Tom biffed Fred on the snoot.
2. n. a blow. The biff on the nose gave Fred a nosebleed.
3. in. to fall; to fail; to crash. His bike hit a bump and he biffed.