bet (one's) life(redirected from bet one's life)
bet (one's) life
To be totally certain that something is the case or will happen (so much so that one would hypothetically risk one's life betting on it). I just know that Tom is innocent. I'd bet my life on it! Oh, you can bet your life that Kevin will be late tonight—he's never on time!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- bet (one's) life on (something)
- bet (one's) bottom dollar that (something will happen)
- bet (one's) bottom dollar on (something)
- you can bet your bottom dollar (on something)
- bet one's bottom dollar, one can
- bet your bottom dollar
- bet your bottom dollar/your life
- bet (one's) bottom dollar
- bet bottom dollar
- bet one's bottom dollar