Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical.
rude slang A variant of "bitch," used as a term of endearment or disparagement for another person. Primarily heard in US. Geez, why are you being such a biatch to me today? Oh yeah, Gina's great, she's my main biatch.
rude slang A variant of "bitch," used as a term of endearment or disparagement for another person. Primarily heard in US. Geez, why are you being such a biotch to me today? Oh yeah, Gina's great, she's my main biotch.
1. verb, rude slang To complain or gripe about someone or something. Of course Marjorie is bitching about how I left dishes out in the kitchen—she's not happy unless everything is perfectly put away.
2. verb, rude slang To jumble up or ruin something. Boy, you really bitched this report—I'm not sure I can even fix it.
3. noun, rude slang A female who is deemed objectionable, perhaps due to rudeness or meanness. Geez, why are you being such a bitch to me today?
4. noun, rude slang A complaint or gripe. I can't stand to hear another bitch about the state of my house right now.
5. noun, rude slang One's girlfriend. She's my bitch—of course I love her!
6. noun, rude slang Something that is very difficult or challenging, often causing annoyance or frustration. Do you have any tips for getting out a grass stain like this? It's a real bitch.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. an unpleasant or irritating female. (Rude and derogatory. See the complete list of all entries with bitch in the Index of Hidden Key Words.) How can anyone be expected to deal with a bitch like that?
2. in. to complain. (Usually objectionable.) Oh, stop bitching! I’m sick of hearing your noise.
3. n. a complaint. (Usually objectionable.) I’ve got a bitch about this new foreman.
4. n. a difficult thing or person. (Usually objectionable.) This algebra problem is a real bitch.
5. tv. to ruin something. (see also bitch something up.) You really bitched this coil of wire.
6. n. one’s girlfriend. (Black. Usually objectionable.) Me and my bitch really like this kind of stuff.
7. and biatch and beotch n. buddy; cohort. (Streets. Also additional spellings.) Good, man, ma biatch.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.