be on the point of (doing something)(redirected from being on the point of)
be on the point of (doing something)
To be ready or about to do something. I'm sorry I'm running late—I was on the point of getting in the shower when the doorbell rang.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be on the ˈpoint of doing somethingbe about to do something: I was on the point of posting the letter when I saw it didn’t have a stamp on it.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- be on the point of doing something
- at the point of (doing something)
- a run on (something)
- be at a disadvantage
- a rush on (something)
- at a disadvantage
- address comments or remarks to
- address (one's) comments to (someone or something)
- address (one's) remarks to (someone or something)
- be more than glad, ready, etc.