be wrapped up in (someone or something)(redirected from be wrapped up in somebody)
be wrapped up in (someone or something)
To be preoccupied with or absorbed in someone or something. I think she's too wrapped up in this case—she needs some time off. I've been so wrapped up in her lately that it feels like I'm losing a part of myself.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be ˌwrapped ˈup in somebody/somethingbe so involved with somebody/something that you do not pay enough attention to other people or things: She’s so wrapped up in her own problems that she hasn’t got time to listen to anyone else at the moment.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- be wrapped up in somebody/something
- wrap around
- wrap around (someone or something)
- wrapped up in (someone or something)
- wrapped up in someone/something
- wrapped up with (someone or something)
- wrapped up with someone/something
- no sooner (do something) than (do something else)
- no sooner ... than
- no sooner...than...