be soft on (someone)(redirected from be soft on me)
be soft on (someone)
1. To treat someone delicately, gently, or leniently; to not criticize, punish, or berate someone too harshly. You should be soft on Bill, it's his first day in the office. You're too soft on those kids. They need more discipline or they'll get out of control!
2. To be romantically interested in or infatuated with someone. I think John's soft on Samantha, I hope he asks her out on a date!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be in bad with (someone)
- bring (someone or something) into contact with (someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be rough on (someone or something)
- be in somebody's shoes
- be in another person's shoes