be none of (one's) business(redirected from be none of someone's business)
be none of (one's) business
To not be something that one needs to know or worry about; to be something private. It's really none of his business what I do with the money I earn.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be none of somebody’s ˈbusiness,
be no business of somebody’s(informal) a person has no right to know something: ‘How much do you earn?’ ‘That’s none of your business.’ ♢ It’s no business of yours who I go out with.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- (one) could use (something)
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- (one) doesn't give a rip (about something)
- (one) doesn't give a hoot (about something)
- a/the feel of (something)
- all right
- a crack at (someone or something)
- (you) wanna make something of it?
- a fast talker