be mixed up with (someone)(redirected from be mixed up with her)
be mixed up with (someone)
To be involved with someone dangerous or troublesome. I'm worried that he's mixed up with a very dangerous crowd these days.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be/get mixed ˈup with somebodybe/become friendly with or involved with somebody that other people do not approve of: I told her I didn’t think she should get mixed up with that group, but as usual she ignored my advice.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- be/get mixed up with somebody
- get mixed up with (someone)
- a man's got to do what a man's got to do
- if one sheep leaps over the ditch, all the rest will follow
- mixed up in (something)
- the female of the species is more deadly than the male
- female of the species is more deadly than the male
- Evel Knievel
- in deep water
- in deep water(s)