be all the same to (one)(redirected from be all the same to someone)
be all the same to (one)
To be something for which one does not have a preference. The phrase is used to indicate that one is not invested in a particular outcome or decision. I don't really care what movie we see, it's all the same to me. It's all the same to me if you come home after midnight, but at least call your mother so she doesn't worry.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be all the same to somebody(also be all ˈone to somebody old-fashioned) not be important to somebody: If it’s all the same to you, I’d prefer to go shopping on my own.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- a prophet is not without honor save in his own country
- (one) could use (something)
- as one door closes, another (one) opens
- as one door closes, another one opens
- as one door closes, another opens
- (something) pays for itself
- cooking for one
- drive (one) out of office
- force (one) out of office
- force out of office