be able to (do something) in (one's) sleep(redirected from be able to in my sleep)
be able to (do something) in (one's) sleep
To be able to do something with very little or no difficulty, or complete or accomplish something in a relaxed, carefree, or effortless manner. It took me a little while to get used to this job, but now I'm able to do it in my sleep! You should ask Johnny for help—he's able to do this level of math in his sleep.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be able to do something in your ˈsleep(informal) be able to do something very easily because you have done it many times before: He’d done the journey so many times that he almost felt as if he could do it in his sleep.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- able to (do something) blindfolded
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do (something) standing on (one's) head
- able to do blindfolded
- able to do with eyes closed
- able to do (something) with (one's) eyes closed
- a/the feel of (something)
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- a crack at (someone or something)