bazoo(redirected from bazoos)
Also found in: Dictionary.
1. slang The mouth. I feel so bad for him—he took a line-drive to the bazoo and had to get his jaw wired back together at the hospital.
2. slang The stomach, especially a large or protruding one. If you don't get that bazoo under control, you'll be asked to play Santa Claus this year!
3. slang The buttocks. It hurts to sit down right now because I slipped on ice and landed hard on my bazoo.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the human mouth. You want me to punch you in the wazoo? Shut your damn wazoo!
2. n. the stomach or belly. His great wazoo hung poised, out over his belt, like it might dive down to the floor and bounce off across the room. Pow, right in the wazoo!
3. n. the anus; the buttocks. (Jocular and euphemistic.) One more word like that and I’ll give you a kick in the wazoo that you’ll remember for a long time. She fell so down! Right on her skinny bazoo.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.