bank(redirected from banked)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
Related to banked: banked hours
1. n. money; ready cash. (From bankroll.) I can’t go out with you. No bank.
2. n. a toilet. (Where one makes a deposit.) Man, where’s the bank around here?
3. tv. to gang up on and beat someone. (An intransitive version is bank on someone.) They banked the kid and left him moaning.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- bank account
- Bank Night
- bank on
- bank on someone
- bank shot
- bank up
- be laughing all the way to the bank
- be like money in the bank
- be money in the bank
- blow the bank
- break open the piggy bank
- break the bank
- break the bank, to
- can take (something) to the bank
- can take it to the bank
- cried all the way to the bank, he/she
- cry all the way to the bank
- Don't bank on it.
- laugh all the way to the bank
- like money in the bank
- not break the bank
- run on the bank
- shrink back
- shrink from (someone or something)
- Swiss bank account
- take (something) to the bank