bang(redirected from bang us)
1. verb, slang To have sexual intercourse. I heard that Katie and Brad banged last night after leaving the bar together. He's not a long-term relationship-type of guy. He clearly just wants to bang you.
2. verb, slang To take an illegal drug via injection. I knew he was struggling with his addiction again when I overheard him saying that he needed to bang.
3. noun An injection of illegal drugs. I knew he was struggling with his addiction again when I overheard him talking about getting a bang.
4. noun, slang An act of sexual intercourse. Yeah, Brad was a great bang—I'd go home with him again.
5. noun The strength or potency of something, usually an alcoholic drink. Whoa, this drink has quite a bang—I'll be drunk in no time at all!
6. noun The rush or surge that one experiences after taking a drug. I'm not using that stuff again! Too much of a bang for me.
7. noun Joy or excitement. I always get a bang when I come home from work and there's a package waiting for me.
1. n. a bit of excitement; a thrill; some amusement. We got a bang out of your letter.
2. n. the degree of potency of the alcohol in liquor. This stuff has quite a bang!
3. n. an injection of a drug; any dose of a drug. (Drugs.) If Albert doesn’t have a bang by noon, he gets desperate.
4. tv. & in. to inject a drug. (Drugs.) They were in the back room banging away.
5. n. a drug rush. (Drugs.) One snort and the bang will knock you over.
6. tv. to copulate [with] someone. (Usually objectionable.) Did you bang her? Huh? Tell me!
7. n. an act of copulation. (Usually objectionable.) One bang was never enough for Wallace T. Jones. He was never satisfied.
1. mod. good; exciting. We had a banging good time at the concert.
2. mod. good looking; attractive. Who was that banging chick I saw you with last night?
3. mod. [of music] loud. That band is really banging. I think I am deaf!
See also: bang
- a bang in the arm
- a bang up job
- a bigger bang for (one's) buck
- bang (away) at
- bang (one's) head against a brick wall
- bang (one's) head against a wall
- bang (people's) heads together
- bang (something) against (something)
- bang against
- bang around
- bang at
- bang away
- bang dead to rights
- bang for (one's)/the buck
- bang for the
- bang for the buck
- bang for your buck
- bang goes
- bang goes (something)!
- bang goes something
- bang in
- bang in (sick)
- bang in sick
- bang in the arm
- bang into
- bang on
- bang out
- bang people's heads together
- bang straw
- bang the drum
- bang to rights
- bang up
- bang your head against a brick wall
- bang your/their/our heads together
- bang/beat the drum
- bang/knock your/their heads together
- bang/spot on
- banged up
- bang-up cove
- be bang on
- be banging (one's) head against a brick wall
- be banging your head against a brick wall
- be banging, etc. your head against a brick wall
- beat (one's) head against a stone wall
- beat head against the wall
- beat one's head against the wall
- beat the drum for
- bigger bang for the buck
- catch (one) bang to rights
- get (one) bang to rights
- get a bang out of
- get a bang out of (someone)
- get a bang out of (something)
- get a bang out of someone/something
- get a bang out of something
- get a charge out of
- get someone bang to rights
- give (one) a bang
- give a bang
- go bang
- go out with a bang
- go over
- go over with a bang
- go with a bang
- have (one) bang to rights
- have someone bang to rights
- knock people's heads together
- knock your/their/our heads together
- more bang for (one's)/the buck
- more bang for the buck
- more bang for your buck
- not with a bang but a whimper
- not with a bang but with a whimper
- smack-bang in the middle
- start (off) with a bang
- start with a bang
- with a bang