balls on about (something)(redirected from balls on about)
balls on about (something)
rude slang To speak continuously or at great length about something in a foolish, nonsensical, or irritating manner. Primarily heard in UK. Tom is always ballsing on about his plans of becoming some great author, but he never writes a blooming thing! What on earth are you ballsing on about? You really have no idea how politics works, do you?
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- bang on about (something)
- bang away about (something)
- have kangaroos in (one's)/the top paddock
- have kangaroos in the top paddock
- have kangaroos in your top paddock
- have a few roos loose in the top paddock
- have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock
- have toys in the attic
- have bats in (one's) belfry