ball-busting(redirected from ball busting)
1. Hard-working. I can't believe those ball-busting guys got so much work done in just three hours.
2. Particularly challenging or strenuous. Geez, that was a ball-busting problem—I can't believe we finally came up with a solution.
3. Describing someone, often a woman, that is deemed intimidating or threatening. Oh, the guys just accuse Nora of ball-busting because she's not afraid of them.
1. mod. very difficult or challenging. (Usually objectionable.) Man, that was a real ball-busting job. I hope I never have to do that again.
2. mod. very obnoxious and threatening. (Usually objectionable.) Who is that ball-busting bitch?
3. mod. very industrious. (Usually objectionable.) That’s a real ball-busting crew working on that job.