1. verb To arrest someone. After trying to bag these guys for months, we were finally able to bring them into the station tonight.
2. verb To get or obtain something. Hey, when you go to that event, be sure to bag some cupcakes for us!
3. verb In medicine, to use a respirator bag to administer oxygen to a patient who cannot breathe on their own. OK, she's not breathing, so get over here and bag her!
4. verb To die. If you don't call 9-1-1 right now, this guy's going to bag!
5. noun Something that one enjoys. I feel so uncomfortable in a club like this—dancing just isn't my bag.
6. noun An unhappy and/or ugly woman. Oh, I don't listen to anything the old bag next door has to say anymore.
7. noun A quantity of drugs. How much does a bag of pot cost these days?
tv. to put someone on a respirator. (To apply a medical device, part of which is a rubber bag, used to help someone breathe.) Bag this guy quick. He is struggling to get his breath.