References in periodicals archive ?
Commandant, Sri Lanka Army Volunteer Force (SLAVF) and will continue as Commander, Overall Operations Command (Western Province & Puttalam District).
It prompted the Irvine Academy student and Salvation Army volunteer to protectively warned a friend off her big brother.
Zaheer (Retd), Major General Prasad Samarasinghe (Retd), Major General Sudantha Ranasinghe (Retd), Major General Amal Karunasekara (Retd), Major General Rukmal Dias, Commandant, Sri Lanka Army Volunteer Force, Major General Dushyantha Rajaguru, Brigadier N.K.L.S.R Dias and all their spouses, serving and retired MIC Officers, hundreds of relatives of fallen War Heroes contributed to the success of the day's anniversary event.
Commandant, Sri Lanka Army Volunteer Force, Major General Channa Goonetilleke, was the chief guest on the occasion and distributed prizes to winning and runners-up teams said a press release received here on Tuesday from Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Marti explains this paradox partly by pointing to Reinefarth's "respectability." Though he joined the SS in 1932, Reinefarth served initially as a highly regarded defense attorney and, in the first stages of the war, as a decorated army volunteer. After returning to SS duty in 1942, he served in Prague, Posen, and Warsaw, but ended the war commanding the defense of Kustrin, eventually disobeying Hitler's orders when he abandoned the city with only 1,000 troops.
The 31-year-old former Israeli army volunteer said the lessons of the Holocaust drove her to help protect the Kurds and other Middle East minorities menaced by Islamic State advances.
Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff, Commandant, Sri Lanka Army Volunteer Force and several Directors also participated in the presentation of briefing to Pakistan\'s Army Chief.
I believe the plan was make all these lads and girls redundant, hoping they would all join the reservists or as, when I was serving, the Territorial Army Volunteer Reserves.
He was a 16-year-old Serbian Army volunteer, born in Crmnica, shot in Belgrade by an Austrian Danube Flotilla vessel that very first day of the war.
But the map pinpoints only a handful of alleged secular assaults, one of which is titled: "Salvation Army Volunteer Using Smaller Bell After Business Owner Complains.''
And last night, the families of two Territorial Army volunteer soldiers were left devastated after the pair died on a march as temperatures soared to 29C (84F) with health warnings issued for much of the country.
A TERRITORIAL Army volunteer has been signed up to help to find new TA recruits.
In November, a Salvation Army volunteer dropped off tags with information about children and their holiday gift wishes, including their name, age and clothing sizes.
The Army Volunteer Corps is a commander's program to maximize volunteering via community and individual opportunities for Army personnel and their Families.
Jean recalls her most "dramatic volunteering" experience was as a Army Volunteer in New Orleans after Hurricane Betsy in 1965.
Idioms browser ?
- arise from
- ark ruffian
- arm and a leg
- arm candy
- arm in arm
- arm to the teeth
- arm up
- armchair general
- armed and dangerous
- armed at all points
- armed to the teeth
- armpit of the universe
- armpit of the world
- arm's length
- army brat
- army volunteer
- around (one's) ears
- around (someone or something)
- around and around
- around here
- around Robin Hood's barn
- around the bend
- around the block
- around the corner
- around the horn
- around/round the clock
- arouse (one) from
- arouse from
- arrange (something) with
- arrange for
- arrange for some time
- arrange some music for
- arrange with
- arrive (some place) in a body
- arrive (somewhere) (up)on the stroke of (some time)
Full browser ?
- Army Training Study
- Army Training Support Center
- Army Training Technical Architecture
- Army Training Test
- Army Transformation
- Army Transformation Campaign Plan
- Army Transformation Experimentation Campaign Plan
- Army Transformation Team
- Army Transformation Wargame
- Army Transportation Board
- Army Transportation Research Command
- Army TRI-TAC Equipment Configuration Control Board
- Army Uniform Data Inquiry Technique
- army unit
- army unit
- Army Unit Resiliency Analysis
- Army Universal Task List
- Army University Access Online
- Army Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Army Validation Program
- Army Variable Message Format
- Army Venture Capital Initiative
- Army Veterinary Corps
- Army Veterinary Department
- Army Veterinary Inspector
- Army Veterinary Service
- Army Victualling Department
- Army Visual Information Center
- Army Visual Information Management Office
- Army Visual Information Steering Committee
- army volunteer
- Army War College
- Army War College Corresponding Studies Course
- Army War Reserve
- Army War Reserve Deployment System
- Army War Reserve Pre-Positioned Set
- Army War Reserve Stock
- Army War Reserve Support Command
- Army War Reserve Sustainment
- Army War Reserves Command
- Army Warehouse Control System
- Army Warfighter Experiment
- Army Warfighting Assessment
- Army Warfighting Challenge
- Army Warfighting Simulation
- Army Warrior Care and Transition System
- Army Warrior Tasks
- Army Watercraft Management Action Group
- Army Watercraft Restructuring Plan
- Army Web Risk Assessment Cell
- Army Week Association
- Army Weight Control Program
- Army Welfare Education Society
- Army Welfare Housing Organization
- Army Welfare Trust
- Army Wholesale Logistic System
- Army Wife Talk Radio
- Army Wife Toddler Mom
- Army Wives Welfare Association
- Army Working Capital Fund
- Army Working Capital Fund - Supply Management Army