not be lost on (someone)(redirected from are not lost on him)
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
not be lost on (someone)
To have a significant or noticeable impact or effect on someone; to be valued, appreciated, or understood by someone. I assure you, Senator, the implications and possible consequences of the proposed law have not been lost on me. I hope all our efforts to help your career have not been lost on you, John.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)