be well placed(redirected from am well placed)
be well placed
To be in a good position or situation to do or have something. Because this store is on such a busy street, it's well placed to do a lot of business. As a friend of the dean, you're well placed to get a job at the school.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be well, ideally, better, etc. placed for something/to do something
1 be in a good, ideal, etc. position or have a good, ideal, etc. opportunity to do something: Engineering graduates are well placed for a wide range of jobs. ♢ The company is now better placed to take advantage of the new legislation.
2 be situated in a pleasant or convenient place: The hotel is ideally placed for restaurants, bars and clubs.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- not know whether (one) is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going and not know if one is ...
- not know whether you are coming or going
- (as) busy as a hibernating bear
- busy as a hibernating bear
- Grand Central Station
- be as daft as a brush