be up to (one's) ears in (something)(redirected from am up to my ears in)
be up to (one's) ears in (something)
To have too much of something; to be overwhelmed by something. We're still unpacking our new house, so we're just up to our ears in boxes. If any of my guys get hurt at the construction site, I'll be up to my ears in paperwork.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
be up to your ˈears in somethinghave a lot of something to deal with: I’m afraid I’m up to my ears in work at the moment. Can we talk later in the week?
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- a/the feel of (something)
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a walking
- a walking (something)
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- a slew of (something)
- a crack at (someone or something)
- (you've) got to get up pretty early in the morning to (do something)
- all right
- (you) wanna make something of it?