* None of the funds made available under this Act for assistance for Kosovo shall be made available for large scale physical infrastructure reconstruction.
* For the purposes of providing the Executive Branch with the necessary administrative flexibility, none of the funds made available under this Act for; inter alia, International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement, Economic Support Fund, Peacekeeping Operations, Nonproliferation, Anti-Terrorism, Demining, and Related Programs, Foreign Military Financing Program, and International Military Education and Training; shall be available for obligation for activities, programs countries, or other operations not justified or in excess of the amount justified to the Committees on Appropriations for obligation under any of those justified to the Committees are previously notified fifteen days in advance.
In the absence of a regular authorization act, "authorizing language" has been included with the annual foreign operations appropriations act for the fiscal years subsequent to 1987.
* The above ESF and FMFP authorized for FY2001 shall be disbursed not later than thirty days after the date of the enactment of the appropriations act for FY2001, or 31 October 2000, whichever is later.
This is addition to the transfer authority for the same two ships to Turkey provided by Section 1018(a)(9), National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2000, P.L.
* Section 1403 directs a government-wide rescission [reduction] of .22 percent of the discretionary budget authority provided for FY2001 in this or any other act for each department, agency, instrumentality, or entity of the Federal Government, except for programs, projects, and activities specifically exempted.
* Section 3101(a) provides authority to DoD to use up to $45,000,000 of funding appropriated by this Act for the provision of support for counter-drug activities of the Government of Colombia.
Nor is this simply a matter of moral rules and lawful commands like "do no harm" or "honor thy father and mother." These latter, after all, relate the personal act for
which I am responsible to collective activity--of the state, the law, the society, the church--in which I can remain safely anonymous.
However, if the employee must be physically absent from time to time in order to receive treatment and is temporarily unable to perform the functions of his or her position during the time of the treatments, the employee is eligible for leave under the Act for
the time necessary to receive the required treatments.