able to do (something) standing on (one's) head(redirected from able to do standing on her head)
able to do (something) standing on (one's) head
Very adept at doing something, with very little or no difficulty; able to complete or accomplish something in a relaxed, carefree, or effortless manner. It took me a little while to get used to this job, but now I'm able do it standing on my head! You should ask Johnny for help—he's able to do this level of math standing on his head.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- able to (do something) blindfolded
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do blindfolded
- able to do with eyes closed
- able to do (something) with (one's) eyes closed
- a fast talker
- a/the feel of (something)
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- all righty
- a straw will show which way the wind blows