able to do blindfolded
able to (do something) blindfolded
Very adept at doing something, with very little or no difficulty; able to complete or accomplish something in a relaxed, carefree, or effortless manner. It took me a little while to get used to this job, but now I'm able do it blindfolded! You should ask Johnny for help, he can do calculus blindfolded.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
able to do something blindfoldedand able to do something standing on one's head
Fig. able to do something very easily, possibly without even looking. (Able to can be replaced with can.) Bill boasted that he could pass his driver's test blindfolded.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- able to (do something) blindfolded
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do (something) standing on (one's) head
- able to do (something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do with eyes closed
- a fast talker
- a/the feel of (something)
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- all righty
- a straw will show which way the wind blows