stepping razor(redirected from a steppin' razor)
slang Someone who is dangerous and unlawful. Primarily heard in Jamaica. Don't mess with that group of stepping razors—they're dangerous. I heard that the police saw the victim running from a stepping razor and were able to apprehend him.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- a man has to do what a man has to do
- a man's got to do what a man's got to do
- get mixed up with (someone)
- be mixed up with (someone)
- be/get mixed up with somebody
- if one sheep leaps over the ditch, all the rest will follow
- the female of the species is more deadly than the male
- female of the species is more deadly than the male
- dodge a bullet