crazy enough (that) it just might work(redirected from a plan crazy enough it just might work)
crazy enough (that) it just might work
cliché Having a very feasible or plausible chance of succeeding, despite being exceptionally unconventional or outlandish. Sometimes used sarcastically to indicate a viable solution that is or should be obvious. A: "Marty says if we slash the price of our game to just 99¢, it will push it to the top of the sales chart, which will give it the visibility it desperately needs right now." B: "Huh. That's crazy enough it just might work." I've got a radical idea to save the company. A plan crazy enough that it just might work. Why don't you just, oh I don't know, tell him the truth? Crazy, right? Crazy enough it just might work.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- (just) crazy enough to work
- crazy enough (that) it might actually work
- crazy enough (that) it might just work
- so crazy (that) it just might work
- so crazy (that) it might actually work
- so crazy (that) it might just work
- time-honored tradition
- (I) never thought I would see the day
- (I) would if I could