mouth-breather(redirected from a mouth breather)
Someone who is dimwitted, foolish, or stupid; someone of low or stunted intelligence. Used as an insult. That bully is a such a mouth breather, I bet he has the IQ of a rock.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. a stupid-acting person. I always end up with a mouth-breather on a blind date.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be in bad with (someone)
- be ships that pass in the night