hooter(redirected from a hooter)
1. slang Something that hoots, often an owl or a car horn. Jimmy was scared because he could hear something outside his window—turns out, it was just a hooter.
2. slang The nose, especially one that is large. A: "Did you hear that someone elbowed Brad in the nose during the game?" B: "No, but I'm not surprised—he does have quite a hooter."
3. slang Cocaine. I heard he was just in rehab and doesn't do hooter anymore.
4. slang A marijuana cigarette; a joint. I think those kids out in the park are passing a hooter back and forth.
slang Drunk. Do you remember last night at the bar at all? You were really hootered.
slang Breasts. Did she get a boob job? Her hooters never used to be that big.
1. n. a nose; a big nose. I sort of wish my hooter wasn’t so doggoned big.
2. n. a drink of liquor. He tossed back a big hooter of booze and stood there a minute.
3. n. cocaine. (Drugs. A drug taken through the hooter sense 1) Albert is known for his high-quality hooter.
4. Go to hooters.
mod. drunk. He’s to hootered to drive home.
n. a woman’s breasts. (Jocular. Usually objectionable.) Look at the hooters on that dame!