honker(redirected from a honker)
1. An affectedly cute or childish nickname for a goose. Billy, come look at all these honkers in the front yard!
2. slang The nose, especially one that is large. A: "Did you hear that someone elbowed Brad in the nose during the game?" B: "No, but I'm not surprised—he does have quite a honker."
slang Drunk. Do you remember last night at the bar at all? You were totally honkers!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a goose. (Juvenile.) A whole flock of honkers settled on our pond.
2. n. a strange or eccentric person. Clare is a real honker these days. Is she all right?
3. n. the nose. Look at the honker on that guy. How can he see around it?
1. n. a woman’s breasts. (see also hooters. Usually objectionable.) Look at the honkers on that dame!
2. Go to honked.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.