holy Joe(redirected from a holy Joe)
1. A minister or clergyman. I hope the holy Joe is in the chapel right now—I really need to talk to someone.
2. Someone who is very pious and/or self-righteous. Of course holy Joe judges all of us for not going to Mass regularly.
1. a chaplain; a cleric; a clergyman. I went to see the holy Joe, and he was a lot of help. Old holy Joe wants to see all of us at services.
2. a very pious person. Martin looks stuffy, but he's no holy Joe. Don't let that holy Joe hear about what you've done.
1. n. a chaplain; a cleric; a clergyman. Old holy Joe wants to see all of us at services.
2. n. a very pious person. Don’t let that holy Joe hear about what you’ve done.