a happy bunny
Someone who is happy or content. Often used in the negative to indicate someone who is particularly unhappy, irritable, or displeased. I just got a raise, so I'm a happy bunny today. I could tell the producer was not a happy bunny after Jake used such inflammatory language on the air. She was not a happy bunny after her work permit application was denied.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
(not) a ˌhappy ˈbunny(British English) (American English (not) a ˌhappy ˈcamper) (informal) (not) pleased about a situation: Ailsa has caught a cold and is not a happy bunny. ♢ We must make sure that our existing clients are happy campers.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- a happy camper
- be (not) a patch on
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)
- brief about
- bring (someone or something) into contact with (someone or something)