a good head on (one's) shoulders(redirected from a good head on someone's shoulders)
a good head on (one's) shoulders
A proclivity for making sound, responsible, and ethical decisions. Joe has a good head on his shoulders, so I highly doubt that he would go to Vegas and gamble all his money away. A: "I worry about the negative influences Sarah will be surrounded by in college." B: "Don't worry, she's got a good head on her shoulders. She'll do just fine." She's not the type to throw wild parties or spend all her money, thank goodness. Having a good head on her shoulders will make fame easier to deal with.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- good head on one's shoulders, have a
- good head on one's shoulders, to have a
- have a good head on (one's) shoulders
- have a good head on shoulders
- have a good head on your shoulders
- head and shoulders above, to be
- rub shoulders
- rub shoulders with (someone)
- hunch (one's)/the shoulders up
- hunch up (one's)/the shoulders