furball(redirected from a fur ball)
1. An animal, usually a pet. I can't wait to get home—I hate to be away from my furballs for long!
2. A clump of hair or fur, as coughed up by a cat. Also called a "hairball." Gross, it looks like Fluffy coughed up a furball on the rug.
1. and furball n. an obnoxious person. I wish that the guys I date didn’t always turn out to be hairballs. Shut up, you skanky furball!
2. exclam. How awful! (Usually Hairball! An exclamation of disgust. From the name of the undigested mass of fur vomited by a cat.) Hairball! I did it wrong again!
3. n. a mess; something difficult or unpleasant. My life has become a hairball. I can’t go on.