ding-dong(redirected from a ding dong)
Note: This page may contain terms or definitions that are offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
1. noun One who is stupid or foolish. Geez, he keeps pulling on a door that's clearly marked "push"—what a ding-dong.
2. noun, vulgar slang A penis. I don't want to see your ding-dong—pull up your pants!
3. adjective Characterized by the rapid exchange of something. Geez, I can't keep up with their ding-dong arguing.
1. n. the penis. (Usually objectionable.) He held his hands over his ding-dong and ran for the bedroom.
2. n. a stupid person of either sex. You silly ding-dong! Try again.
3. mod. damned. (A euphemism.) Get your ding-dong junk outa my way!