cow(redirected from a cow)
1. rude slang An overweight or unattractive woman. Primarily heard in US. Did you see the cow Marty is dating? Yeesh. A: "God, I feel like such a cow in this dress!" B: "What are you talking about? You look great!"
2. rude slang An unpleasant, spiteful, or malicious woman. Primarily heard in UK. A: "I heard Janet stole his money before she left him, and now she's suing to get custody of the kids." B: "Dear lord, what a cow."
3. informal Beef. Primarily heard in UK. A: "Do you want a hamburger?" B: "No thanks, I stopped eating cow about two years ago."
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. a fat or ugly woman. (Cruel.) Wouldn’t you think a cow like that would go on a diet?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (as) awkward as a cow on a crutch
- (as) awkward as a cow on roller skates
- a cash cow
- a sacred cow
- awkward as a cow on a crutch
- bull and cow
- cash cow
- cow (someone) into (something)
- cow chip
- cow chips
- cow college
- cow doots
- cow flop
- cow into
- cow juice
- cow paste
- cow patty
- cow pie
- cow plop
- Don’t have a cow!
- don't have a cow
- Don't have a cow!
- have a cow
- holy cow
- Holy cow!
- how now brown cow
- How now, brown cow?
- how the cow ate the cabbage
- inflate a cow
- it's raining harder than a cow peeing on a flat rock
- it's raining harder than a cow pissing on a flat rock
- like a cow peeing on a flat rock
- moo juice
- not until the cows come home
- rain like a cow pissing on a flat rock
- sacred cow
- the tune the old cow died of
- til the cows come home
- till the cows come home
- till/until the cows come home
- tin cow
- until the cows come home
- Why buy a cow when (the) milk is free?
- Why buy a cow when milk is (so) cheap?
- Why buy a cow when you can get (the) milk for free?
- Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free?