cornhole(redirected from a corn hole)
1. noun An outdoor game in which players try to toss beanbags into the hole in a target. Are we going to play cornhole at the cookout tomorrow night?
2. noun, slang The anus. Some jokester on the team poked Todd in the cornhole after practice.
3. noun, slang A jab in the anus. Some jokester on the team gave Todd a cornhole after practice.
4. verb, slang To jab or poke someone in the anus. Some jokester on the team cornholed Todd after practice.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the anus. (Usually objectionable.) Well, doc, I got this terrible itch in the cornhole, you know.
2. n. a sharp poke or goose in the anus. (Usually objectionable.) They delivered a painful cornhole to the bully and then ran off.
3. tv. to poke someone in the anus. (Usually objectionable.) Let’s sneak up and cornhole that guy!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.