bong(redirected from a bong)
1. noun An funnel apparatus used for the rapid consumption of beer. Ugh, I'm so hungover after that party last night—I never want to see another beer bong as long as I live!
2. verb To consume beer using such an apparatus. I'm so hungover after beer bonging at that party last night—ugh, I never want another drink as long as I live.
noun A water pipe used for the smoking of certain drugs, especially marijuana. Mom is going have a fit if she finds this bong in your room!
Feeling fatigued due to excessive marijuana use. Those guys must be bonged out—they reek of pot and have been laying on the couch all day.
do some bongs
To smoke marijuana, as by using a bong (a type of water pipe). Come on over tonight, we'll hang out and do some bongs.
bongand bhong (bɔŋ)
1. n. a marijuana smoking device that cools the smoke by passing it through water. (Drugs.) This bong is really getting sort of nasty.
2. tv. & in. to smoke marijuana or other drugs with a bong or other device. (Drugs.) Wanna go bong a bowl?
3. n. a puff or hit of marijuana taken through a bong. (Drugs.) I’ll take two bongs, and then I gotta go.
4. tv. & in. to drink keg beer through a hose. (see also beerbong.) Everybody bonged till the keg was empty.
mod. exhausted from too much marijuana. (Drugs.) I was bonged all through the holidays.
See bonged out
do some bongs
tv. to smoke some marijuana, usually with a water pipe. (see also bong.) All the kids think that doing bongs is the greatest thing on earth.