blade(redirected from a blade)
1. A knife. I shuddered at the sight of blood on his blade.
2. A charming, worldly, and sophisticated man. I always welcome the company of blades, and these two gents are just back from a year in Europe!
1. n. a knife. Bring your blade over here and cut this loose.
2. n. a young man, witty and worldly. A couple of blades from the international jet set ordered vintage wine for everyone.
3. n. a homosexual man. (From gay blade.) Some blade came over and offered to buy me a drink.