birdturd(redirected from a bird turd)
1. noun An unpleasant or irritating person. Geez, that guy just won't shut up—he's a real birdturd.
2. noun Bird excrement. Ugh, I just washed my car, and there's birdturd on it already!
3. adjective Unpleasant, irritating, or stupid. Wow, that was a real birdturd speech—I can't believe they let him address the whole congregation.
1. n. an obnoxious person. (Rude and derogatory.) You silly birdturd. Wake up!
2. mod. stupid; obnoxious; lousy; worthless. (Usually objectionable.) Of all the stupid, underhanded, birdturd tricks—this takes the cake!
3. n. bird dung, especially if dried. (Usually objectionable.) There’s birdturd on your shoe.