bigass(redirected from a big-ass)
Note: This page may contain terms or definitions that are offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
1. noun, rude slang Someone who has a large or prominent buttocks. That bigass is totally in my way—I can't get by!
2. adjective, rude slang Describing someone who has a large or prominent buttocks. That bigass fool is totally in my way—I can't get by!
3. adjective, rude slang Describing something that is very large in size. I live in a studio apartment, so where do you propose I put this bigass chair?
4. adjective, rude slang Describing someone or something that is deemed to be rude or conceited. There's no room on this committee for Paul and his bigass ego.
1. n. a person with very large buttocks. (Usually objectionable.) Some bigass came in and broke the chair when he sat down.
2. mod. pertaining to someone who has very large buttocks. (Usually objectionable.) Tell that bigass jerk to get out!
3. mod. pertaining to a person who is self-important, overbearing, or arrogant; pertaining to anything having to do with arrogance. (Usually objectionable.) Take your bigass ideas and go back where you came from.
4. mod. really big. Did you see that bigass SUV hit the little Honda?