bagman(redirected from a bagman)
1. A vagrant. Yeah, that guy's a bagman, so you'll see him a lot on these streets.
2. One who is involved in an illegal business. I wouldn't trust him—I hear he's a bagman with some dangerous business practices.
3. One who sells illegal drugs. I can't believe you're a bagman now, selling drugs to innocent children.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a tramp. Two old bagmen wandered slowly down the lane.
2. n. a drug dealer. (Drugs.) Sam was a bagman for a well-known dealer for a while.
3. n. any racketeer. Some bagman from the mob was pulled out of the river yesterday.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.